Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers

Go down

Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Empty Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers

Post by Matamo Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Name: Kaniala

Village:Unknown but took Konoha as his home

Ninja Rank: Genin

Clan: None

Looks:

Personality: I am a loner, I do things by myself as I have never worked with a team. I never had to as I always worked alone, can I work with team members? Trust, I never did trust anyone before and after my former master tried to kill me I almost lost hope but I am learning to trust people that I can call friends. I hope that this fresh start can make me a better and stronger person. I don't know what is is store for me down the line and what about my blood lust as a assassin? did it go away? I have spent the last 7 years killing people with out reason, do i deserve this chance, do I want to be free and be on my own?

Special Characteristics:

Elements: Lightning, Fire

Skills/Specialties: Main - Genjutsu, Ninjutsu

JUTSU NAME: Bunshin no Jutsu
Description:Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique- is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

JUTSU NAME: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description - Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

JUTSU NAME: Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

JUTSU NAME: Nawanuke no Justu - Escaping Skill
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

JUTSU NAME: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu- Shadow Shuriken Technique
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the
shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware

JUTSU NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu- Body Flicker Technique Stealth
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

JUTSU NAME: Kanashibari no Jutsu- Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Jutsu Name:
Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.Jutsus Name: Goukakyuu Raijingu Sandaa no Jutsu
Element:Fire + Lightning
Effect: The effect is mixing a fire jutsu and Lightning Jutsu together, as the Fire Jutsu sent to the enemy once it hits the Lighting Jutsu activates and you get a double damage. It is most effective when a water style jutsu enemy trys to use water to stop the Fire Jutsu. The only draw back to this Jutsu is it uses up alot of Chakra so use it carefully.
Skill: Ninjustu

Regular Jutsu
JUTSU NAME: Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Description: is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Weapons Name: Death Trance
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: It is said that a village black smith was told to make a ninja sword that was better then any blade he made and what he heard. The Black Smith spent long hours and weeks on this sword, as he went to sleep worried he won't be able to finish the sword he woke up the next morning and he gasp as he saw the sword finished on the foot of his bed. What he learned of the blade that it is Chakra controlled, as he also learned that who ever released there Chakra in the sword the sword becomes worthless to anyone else that trys to use it. But if ones Chakra is powerful it might over power the owners Chakra.

History/Background Story:My story starts of when I was 6 years old my parents was murdered and I was taking and trained to be a assassin. The Ninja that took me made of of his high ninjas plant a hidden jitsu to forget my past and thought me everything on how to a assassin. Over the years I did alot of sins and every day I started to remeber till that day I was sent to deal with a villages leader, It was a easy job but when the leaders daughter ran out and blocked her father I couldn't do it. Little that I know that my master and his gang was watching in the shadows and when I didn't kill the villages leader he killed the leader and threw kunais at me taking me out. As I layed there almost blacking out my master stood over me and laughed then he left. I felt like I was dreaming but couldn't open my eyes as I barely tried to get up I was strapped in a bed. A women lifted up my bandages and unstrapped me, she told me she didn't know why but she felt that I wasn't like the other ninjas that killed her husband. I couldn't believe it as someone that didn't know me saved me and helped me. She asked my name and I couldn't remember, she told me she heard the ninja call me Kaniala. As I left the town the women gave me a map and told me to head to Kohona because they could help me, she made me promise that I go there to get help and training and forget the revenge felling. She said it will be my downfall if I follow my vengance feeling. I agreed, As I thanked her all i could think about is getting revenge on my former master I thought about all of my past deeds and what my former master did and I headed for the village Konoha... So my story begins..... my purpose in Konoha is to find myself and hopefully do good for all my past sins, maybe this hokage can help me remember........

Roleplay Sample:( Write a small example of your Roleplaying style.)As I jumped up from my bed with sweat running down my body I realize that it was just a dream, I look at the time and it 5am, every morning I wake up at 5am with the same dream. I keep seeing the man I was giving his eyes and his young daughter in my dreams as he trys to shield her from harm and gets killed, what does this mean? as I think about it I get up drink a glass of water and look in the mirror to see a shadow staring at me. I drop my glass and turn around to see nothing, I look back at the mirror and nothing is there, I shake my head then gets dressed then heads to the training field to get a workout done. As I close my door in the corner of my eye I see the shadow being again in the dark and he just smiles in the darkness.......................
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue126/200Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kaniala [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down