Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers

Go down

Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Empty Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers

Post by Matamo Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Name: Konoha of the Sand
Village: Sand Village
Ninja Rank: Chuunin
Clan: No Clan
Looks:
Personality: Despite the fact that he killed his whole clan, Konoha is really a nice guy. When he was younger, he used to be a complete and total killing machine. It his thought, though, that at the prison he went to, the Ninjas erased his memory. This what thought to be how Konoha became such a nice guy and a strong, smart fighter.
Special Characteristics: Konoha has no Special Characteristics
Elements: Earth and Water
Jutsus:

Name: Doryuu Taiga
Element: Earth
Description: Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Name: Iwa Yado Kuzushi
Description: Iwa Yado Kuzushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Name: Doryuu Heki
Description: Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Name: Takitsubo no Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

Name: Suishouha
Element: Water
Description: Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Weapons:

Kunai Knives(x50)

Name: Bow and Arrows of Hell
Description: This is the weapon Konoha mostly uses. It was believed that Konoha wiped out his whole clan with this weapon. This weapon orginally belonged to a Demon. But while in a huge battle against the Fifth Hokage, he dropped the Bow and Arrows. Young knonha ended up finding them.
History: Konoha has no knowledge of his history. He was orginally born in the Leaf Village. that's how he got his name. When he was younger, his clan and the fifth Hokage got into a huge battle with a Demon. While in the battle, the Demon dropped a weapon. It was named the Bow and Arrow of Hell. Wondering around after the battle, a young Konoha found it. The evil spirit in the Bow possessed him. He ended up killing his whole clan with it. And he killed anyone who looked at him funny. They were finally able to take him away and put him in Prison.

In Prison, they were able to get the Demon out of him, by erasing his memory. Konoha didn't remember anything that happened before that. The Spirit of the Demon still lives somewhere in the Leaf Village. Afraid it might try to take over Konoha again, they moved him to the Sand Village until they destroyed the Spirit. Not knowing his last name, Konoha named himself Konoha of the Sand.
Role Play Sample:

" *Heavy breathing* I need to keep training! I'll never be stronger than Gaara if I slack off!" Konoha was in the Sand Village Training Ground. His older friend Gaara has already became Jounin. Soon, if his dad died, he would be Kazekage. So Konoha decided to work his butt off until he was a strong as Gaara. Konoha got up off the ground and did some Hand Signs. " Iwa Yado Kuzushi!" Konoha focused his mind on this one huge stone.

Focusing, Konoha started moving the stone. " I'm doing it! I'm finally doing it! Gaara is going to lose this time!" All of a sudden, Konoha was being lifted up be sand. It seemed he was in a........Sand Coffin! It was Gaara. Konoha tried to use all his strength to get out, but couldn't. " Gaara! Let me go!" Konoha shouted, scrowning in the Sand Coffin.

" Your a Chuunin now, Konoha. You should have saw that move coming. If you keep slacking off like that, you'll never be as strong as me." Gaara said, letting Konoha go. He then started walking off. Konoha fell to the ground with a hard thud. Getting up slowly, he cussed under his breath, and did some more training. He was going to beat Gaara. Even if it was the last thing he did.
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue100/100Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue126/200Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Konoha of the Sand [Approved] Sneekers Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down