Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink))

+3
Hokage Demizo
Kenpachi
Yondaime
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink))

Post by Yondaime Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:56 am

Minato sat down at his desk, He removed the Hokage Hat and tossed it into a corner. His desk has so much paperwork it continues on the floor. He sighs and starts stamping the forms, They were simple ones, Building approvals, Complaints etc. Minato reaches over and pulls out a bottle of Sake, He pours himself a cup and drinks it in one go. He smiles at the great taste. He contines stamping Paperwork, His thoughts then turn to Demizo, I wont let you down Demizo-Sama. His thoughts then drift to Daniwa, His hot Girlfriend, Hopefull she'll stopping by soon
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue200/200Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue178/200Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty Re: Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink))

Post by Kenpachi Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 am

Kenpachi heads for the hokage's building. He reaches it in a few minutes , walks up the stairs and reaches the hokages office . He opens the door and sees the hokage holding a bottle of sake . Kenpachi walks in and says " Hello hokage-sama , I see your not busy so maybe we can have alitle chat ? " , he smiles at the hokage walks to his desk and waits for an answer from the hokage holding a bottle of sake .
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue265/265Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty Re: Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink))

Post by Yondaime Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:15 am

Minato's attention turns to the young boy who entered his office, He pours another cup of Sake one for him, And a fairly small one for the boy. He walks over to the boy and shakes his hand, He then offers the cup to him, "Hello there, And yes we can have a chat my office is open to all". He bends down a little, "The Drink is Alcoholic...So er...Keep this to yourself ok?".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue200/200Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue178/200Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 am

Kenpachi sees a simple wooden chair in the corner of the room , he geos to pick the chair up , he brings the chair to the hokage's desk and sits down. Then he lookes at the hokage , picks up the sake and holds it in his hands . After a few seconds he says"Well thanks for the sake" and smileys at the hokage , then he continues talking " well I came here to ask for some training , maybe you can teach me some new taijutsu or ninjutsu , becouse reciantly I have allot of free time . I don't get any missions so I just hang around or train for alitle " . Kenpachi stoped talking and he drinked the sake . He puts the cup back on the table and waits for an answer from the hokage.
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue265/265Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 am

Minato listens politly to The Jounin in front of him, He pours himself another drink, He puts it to one side for a moment. He then turns back to Kenpachi, "Of Course I can train you, But not right now, Gimme a few Moments, I er...Have something to do". He drinks his sake quickly and puts the bottle and the cup in a draw under his desk. "But Once Im done we can train". Minato at the Boy, Liking his eagerness to train, Prehaps Minato could teach him the Stealth Walk, Maybe
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 am

Kenpachi listened to the hokage and sayd "Ohh ok if your busy I can wait cous I have allot of time . Well anyway just tell me when shoud I come here and I will come here another day ? " . Then he sits for a few minutes silently and waits for an answer from the hokage . He looks at the nice sky , watches the flying bird for a few moments and then he looks at the hokage again , also he says after a few moments " And if there's anyway I can help you just ask " and smileys at the hokage
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokage Demizo Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:46 am

The air grew cold and it began to snow the sky grew Gery as he entered the office doors .a Chill went through the room as he entered he looked and say the Hokage and a jounin at the office."Hello Hokage "The stranger said as his the ground below him seemed to have ice appearing "Long Time No See ,Minato"The figure moved slowly toward them both "Hello there "The figure said as he passed him the figure created a chair of ice out of thin air then sat done .He began to take of his helm showing his white eyes and his white hair.He placed the helm on the table."Aren't you gonna give your old friend a glass of sake?"
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:50 am

Purely out of Instinct, Minato reached for two Kunai and threw at the Intruder, Upon realising it was Demizo, Minato appeared infront of him and grabbed the Kunai and placed them back in his Pouch. He looks back at the Intruder, He examines him carefully, It could an assassin in disguise. His eyes widen with shock, "D-Demizo?....Your Alive?". Minato sinks into his chair and for a moment says nothing. He then snaps out of it and pours him a glass of Sake, He hands it to him and then looks at him, "Your Alive....But I...Saw you Die...".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Kenpachi was siting silently and sudenly two kunais flyied near his head . He quicly looked at the door and he saw Demizo near the door. Kenpachi was shocked to see him . Demizo created him self a chair of ice and sitted down. After a few moments Kenpachi sayd "Hello hokage-sama ..." , he was still shocked to see the hokage and sayd " Didn't you die?.. " Kenpachi was sitting on a chair silently looking at the old hokage wich he though is ded.
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:41 am

Daniwa slinked in quietly feeling strange vibes eminating from the two and sat on the edge of Minato's desk.

"Whatcha doin? And....who is that?" she whispered quietly into his ear with a hand alread digging into her tool pouch.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue150/150Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:44 am

Minato jerked his head towards Daniwa's direction, He then grins and kisses her, "you Snuck up on me...That is Demizo-Sama, The Ex-Hokage, He is alive". Minato reaches over and pours Daniwa a glass of Sake, ANd offers it her. "So, Daniwa, How have you been?". He then remembers that Kenpachi and Demizo Are alos in the room with them, He blushes. "um, Ahem....This is Daniwa, My Girlfriend...".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 am

Daniwa licked her lips and looked into the saucer. She put it down hearing her name and looked up.

"Huh? What? Did you say something Minato?" she looked at him and then at their spectators. She waved sheepishly and scooted closer to him in a form of wanting protection.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue150/150Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 am

Minato chuckled as she moved closer to him, He puts an arm around her, "relax, These People here are Friends". He then looked at Demizo, "So...erm...How are things Demizo-Sama? And how did you survive?". He refills evryones Sake Cups. He gulps his down rather quickly.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:06 pm

Kenpachi is sitting silently and sudenly another person apears . He sits there for a while and says "Hello, Daniwa" then he picked up the sake and drinked it . After a few seconds he says "this office is getting crouded ... A few more people and we can start a party in here " and smileys . Then he lookes at the ex hokage Demizo and waits for a story from him about how did he survive .
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokage Demizo Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:41 pm

"I don't wanna get into the detail's of how i survived "Dakkario said "And please don't say that name anymore because it reminds me of my old body.You see I did a powerful Forbidden Jutsu that can only be used once in a lifetime.A Soul Transfer Jutsu ,usually when you die you stand before a shinigami then the Judgment and your soul weighed .I'm supposed to be burning in Hell right now but as you see i defied my punishment and returned to the realm of the living but not for a price"Dakkario looked down to the floor "This move requires all the user spiritual energy or chakra .As you know i had two sets of Chakra.I gave up the Null Voids Power for this Cyromancer's body "Dakkario took up a sip of sake "Now only Dakkario lives but enough of that .How have you been?"
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:12 am

Minato nods after his story finishes, "well. You'll always be Demizo to me". He refills his and Demizo's glass, He places his one side. "I have been fine. Aside from the 100,000 Ryo Bounty, Which could mean alot of assassination attempts, Im just peachy". He reaches over and grabs his glass, And drinks about half of it. He places it back on the desk and trusn his attention back to Demizo.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:12 am

Kenpachi slowly got up from his chair and sayd "Well ,this was an interesting day ,but I think I'l go to train for the rest of the day . If anyone wants to join me I'l be in the training arena for a few hours" and then he walked up to the door and was ready to leave ,but before leaving he sayd "Goodbye everyone" . He opened the door and left the hokage's office.
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:13 am

Daniwa boredly watched the clock unamused by their conversating. Once one left she felt a little more at ease but only to see she had a giant plant to feed.

"Um....Minato? I have to go okay? How much longer will you be here?" Daniwa wanted to see him right after but didn't want to go on a wild goose chase searching for him when she finished with Durashi.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 am

Minato turned to Daniwa, "I wont be much longer Queen". He watches as she leaves, He then turns back to Demizo. "So? What are your plans? You have returned. Will you stay and help the leaf? Or will you leave and make your own way?". Minato Then finishes the last half of his glass. He places his glass in the draw of his desk. "I've had enough." He leaves the bottle incase Demizo wants any
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:31 am

She slunk out of the room and left to see her dear Durashi. If she neglected him...all hell would more than likely break loose. She was looking forward to seeing Minato again though and made haste in leaving to meet up with him ASAP.

"See you later."
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 am

Minato smiled and nodded as she left. "I will see you later Queen". He was looking forward to spend some private time with her, The thoughts of being with her always got him through the day, All his stress melted away and he didnt care. He then turns back to Demizo. "Well, Its great to see you again, But you are a missing nin, And everyone else might not like it, But your always welcome here
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:39 am

Minato enters his office with Daniwa, He pours 2 glasses of sake and places them on the desk, he removes his jacket revealing a rather plain shirt underneath, He then pulls Daniwa forward into a kiss, He stops breifly, "I glad that were together again", he then continues the kiss, His hands however are constantly moving up and down her back and around her sides.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 am

She felt her face burning by his actions and held the sides of his face with her pale hands. She closed her eyes as she leaned forward closer to his body and practically choked on his tongue.

"Mi-nato-are you-sure we won't get into trouble?" she asked between breaths.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 am

Minato grins, "Why would we get in trouble? This is my office after all". He then pulls her back in, His arms wrapped tightly around her sides, He continues to kiss her, his breaths becoming heavy as he does so, He releases her and takes a quick breath, He smiles and gestures for her to continue
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:46 pm

(you guys are nasty this isnt adult finder sites get a different room .lol)
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Left_bar_bleue160/160Hokages Office ((Come on in Have A Chat And A Drink)) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next