Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazekage's Office

4 posters

Go down

Kazekage's Office Empty Kazekage's Office

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:43 pm

The Kazekage walked into his office after an hard day of training. He had been working on a new jutsu for a while now. And its only now that he made any progress whatsoever. "I'm too tired for this nonsense. I need a break from it all. Its always paperwork, documents always needs to be stamped. I need some sake". Pluto said as he said down in his seat. The Kazekage poured himself some sake and took a sip. He then looked at the documents on his desk with an annoyed look on his face. "I need an assistant. I can't be bothered to deal with this....". The Kazekage then let out a sigh and started stamping a couple of documents. Feeling the cool breeze coming in from outside. Pluto stopped for a while to enjoy it. He had another sip of his sake and went back to work. It seems the Kazekage would much rather spend his time training. Its only on the battlefield that he felt at home. Who knows maybe he could read the make out tactics book he got from a friend.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's Office Empty Re: Kazekage's Office

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Suddenly through the window, a small bird with a letter attached to it's ankle appeared. It said the following on it. " KazeKage-Sama... I'm warning you.. Since you've had me on this SS mission.... No one knows where I've been for a year... And lets just say the Sand doesn't know I'm not an enemy... Seeing as how all my sand gear is here in the village.. I'm currently breaking into my own apartment, and am in Full Leaf Shinobi attire... I need a distraction if you would please... I have lots to report...

Regards,
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue150/150Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:02 pm

"S-rank Mission. I don't remember sending anyone on such a mission". The Kazekage then read on and saw the name at the end of the letter. A smirk came to his face "If it isn't Dustin san. I honestly thought he was dead. I guess i should help him out. But he should have thought this far ahead. He's a troublesome guy". Pluto then created a Kage bunshin and sent it to find Dustin. Pluto then sent the bird on its way, perhaps the bird could lead the kage bunshin to Dustin. "I guess you will have a lot to report back. I wonder what you got up to on your mission. I need a stronger drink". Pluto's words were just flowing randomly. That's how bored the Kazekage felt in his office. He really needed something do.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Before the Kage Bushin could find him though, he was diving through the window. " Sorry it's so sudden KazeKage-Sama! " Dustin was panting out of breath. He had a huge smirk on his face. Pulling out a sealing scroll he bit his thumb and wiped it on the paper. What was inside was the Leaf Village's Greatest Sake. Smirking. " So.. I'm taking it you thought I was dead when I stopped reporting? You should know I don't die that easy. But I do have a report for you... But it's not much. The Leaf is currently training the Shinobi as if their will be a Sixth Great War.... Also... The Village is on high alert... And I know you told me to just be in the village a little while.. Well I kindof went undercover... Their former Hokage has passed on the torch, but I don't know who it is... I stuck around until they found out that I was a Sand Shinobi due to this... " Slams the Sand Bingo Book down. " Why am I listed? " Dustin asked out of curiousity.
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue150/150Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 pm

"Your in the bingo books? Tell me how much is your head worth?". The Kazekage said with a fox grin on his face. "So tell me Dustin san, am i in the bingo book too? And if so how much am i worth, i must worth a lot at least". Pluto seemed a bit jolly for a while until the expression on his face changed. "You did well Dustin". Pluto said as he took of sip of his sake and then placed the cup on the table. "Your report is very valuable to me and the Sand for that matter Dustin. And from the looks of it, we need to gather our troops and prepare them for a possible war. The village must be put on high alert also. On second thought we will just continue as normal, but we will train our Shinobi's nonetheless. That way its harder for the enemy to know what we're up to. And by the way is that for me?". Pluto asked curiously as he looked at the sake bottle.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Smiling big he looked at Pluto. " Yeah your in there... and worth quite a bit... but since I was IN there village... Mine is quite a bit bigger... Good thing they thought I was from the Hidden Rock Village.. " He looked at the KazeKage. " My opinion... Keep the village the same.. IF we were to go into high alrert the Leaf might get suspicious... and we don't need another war at the moment... Ninja's are seemingly a dying breed at the moment, but I'm sure we'll bring them back.. " Looking at the Sake bottle he smirked hugely. " I thought we could split it.. " He said whistling. Sitting down infront of the KazeKage. " So how's the village been for the past year? Anyone miss me? I want some details. " He asked sitting the bottle on the table infront of the KazeKage. " It's some pretty powerful stuff... Stole it from the Hokage himself... "
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:39 pm

"You don't need to tell me not to change anything. And like you said we will regain our strength, more powerful ninjas are coming up. Soon i will be replaced as the Kazekage". Pluto said jokingly. "By the way how come your worth more than me? I'm the Kazekage damn it. But that means you created quite a stir, its like you say art is a bang". Plut now had a smile on his face as he looked at Dustin. "But to tell you the truth, all that happened this past year. Is what you would expect to happen. Its the same old thing again, but it seems to be changing". Pluto said as he poured Dustin a cup of sake and then himself also.

"As far as people missing you they noticed that you've been missing a while. But as the days go by, the kinda forget about the whole thing. That's just people for ya. But tell me something Dustin san. How the hell did you get your hands on this sake?". The kazekage asked as he remembered Dustin saying he got it from the Hokage.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 pm

" I did cause quite a stir before I left... Let's just say... My Art work is a bang.. But I've been out of there for about three months, I had to lose their ANBU and such... But yeah... Who's the successor to KazeKage? Is it me? " After listening to the KazeKage talk about the change and people living on their lives he smiled.

" I expected as much.. And about this sake. " His smirk went even more evil, if it could. " It was the day the new Bingo Book come out... And well when my cover was blown. ANBU rushed me, but I easily kept them at bay with some new Art Work... " His eyes twinkled at this. " Then I went straight for the Hokage tower... I expected I would die that day, so I thought why not take him with me? But when I got there he was no where to be found... When I found the Sake... and some really nice scrolls... But I'm holding onto them.. Got some Jutsu I wanna learn. They'll be in your hands in no time though.. "

Looking around the room. " Your place sure has changed... And no assistant? " He chuckled. " I picked up some new Jutsu and equiptment also. " Pulling up his shirt sleeves revealing Needle Projecting devices. " Needles... And also I can summon needles from mouth mouth at will... They thought I was just a regular ninja that wanted to train... " Brushing his hand over his Range Meter he pulled it off for the first time inforver. " Also another toy I got my hands on. "
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:00 pm

"The Leaf village are even more foolish and careless than i actually thought". Pluto said as he took a sip of sake. "As for my successor i don't need to choose one. I'm gonna live forever". Pluto said jokingly to Dustin. "It seems you had a bit of fun while you were there. You said you also picked up a couple of new skills? I would surely like to test those skills of yours". The kazekage now had a smirk on his face as he took another sip of sake. "The leaf seems way too easy to infiltrate at the moment. You managed to do all that, imagine what you could have done if i had sent you to destroy the place". Pluto the looked at a couple of other documents and put his stamp on them.

"Come to think of it, i do need an assistant of some sort. But where can i get one though? It doesn't matter, in any case, you should get settled again in the village. And don't worry about the scrolls. They are the spoils of war. But i do expect to see them one of these days". Pluto then took another sip of the sake. "This is actually good stuff. I need ti sign a treaty with the leaf. Just so that i can get this type of sake. That thing you have there seem rather interesting. By the looks of it, you could use it for spying right?". Pluto said as he looked at Dustin.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Looking at the KazeKage he smiled vibrantly. " It's not that easy.. I killed a group of traveling ninja that lost there home village.. then I killed some hidden Rock village ninja so I could steal a headband so if I was caught I'd be tied to them and not the sand.. And about that test.. let's just say I have another secret. " He pulled his shirt up further revealing a seal. " I need your help with it.. But that can be arranged later. "

Looking at Pluto, he had a foxy grin. " I don't think that treaty would be wise... Seeing as how he has no more of that Sake. " He pulled a scroll from his pocket and tossed it to him. " I want at least ten of those on my doorstep tommorrow.. So don't horde it all. Also... This little device is a lot better than you think. Anything in a 5m range of me I can detect with it.... I can see 50m further than a normal Ninja with it... and It was the Hokage's... I expect you wish to make one for yourself. It's the perfect spy tool... except I can't hear 50m further is the only problem"

" And about an assistant... If that means I get promoted and get free KazeKage training whenever I want then I'm up for it... But I don't want to be stuck in the office doing your paper work if that's what you mean. " He held up his palms who stuck their tounges out at him. " This things were HARD to henge so no one noticed also.. "
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:40 pm

"Your a weird guy you know that? In any case i have something in mind for these devices of yours. It would be of use some other place". Pluto said as he thought about what uses he would have for the little gadget that Dustin had with him. The Kazeage then took a sip of his sake and placed the cup on the desk. "Well the assistant position is nothing like what your expecting. I only need someone to help me out with my paper work, other than that. You can't expect much to happen Dustin san". Pluto said as he stamped a couple of other documents. "And those mouths in your hands are really scary. You should let the little kids see that. They will run home to their parents". The kazekage said jokingly. One could sense that their meeting were coming to an end. They both had things to do.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Looking at the KazeKage, he chuckled. " Hey don't make fun of them... It's not their fault they look like this. They have feelings to ya know? " He smirked. " Well I've got some business I wish to attend to.. " Dustin stood up stretching, finally picking up his cup of sake and proceeded to drink the entire cup at one time. " I will see you later KazeKage-Sama since we do have a spar that will take place. " He smiled. " I must go train though.. " He walked to the window he entered. " Sorry... I don't like using doors. " Hoping onto the ledge he was ready to take off.
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 pm

"Feelings you say? for some unknown reason i believe ya. And why do you need to train? Don't tell me you can't take down the Kazekage. Maybe i will see you later Dustin san. But in any case...on second. I have a plan that involves you and a few others. I will need to gather all the right people first before i make my move. So just listen out for a call from me. And please keep those scary hands away from the kids". The kazekage said as he let out a slight chuckle. Maybe the Kazekage would use his spare time to slouch around. Even a quick nap may do him some good. Pluto looked at his cup of sake and didn't bother to finish it. Even though he could hold his liquor, the sake from the leaf were strong stuff. And it wouldn't help if the Kazekage were to get drunk on the job. He needed to set an example for others.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 am

Nakashi arrived at the kazekage door and was carefully listen on what was going on. He wasn't too interesting with the convosation that he decided to just open the door without knovking. He then saw the kazekage and how much work he had to do. "ohhoo.. i see you're busy as also kazekage sama but tell him are you really concern about you'reself and that bingo book." Nakashi had a little evil smile on his face and tried to pull in his expression. He was an anbu and knew the rules about not showing any emotion. He then walked over to the window as he looked outside and watched the people of the sand go about their business. "Its our job to protect those people out there lord Kazekage sama and we must make sure that we do not fail them"said Nakashi as he sighed and then turn towards the kazekage awaiting his response.
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue160/160Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 am

"Well if it isn't Nakashi san. Your known for always blurting out things. Always talking about not wanting to fail others. And then you have Dustin and with weird mouths in his hands yuck". Pluto had a smile on his face. He almost seemed happy. "And yeah i am concerned about the bingo. I should be worth a lot more, but oh well. At least I'm in there". Pluto were sometimes a little vain about his popularity. "So Nakashi where are the others. There are things that needs to be done. Your right we need to think about the Sand's security and prosperity. That's why I've been working on something. It could easily help us out in dire situations". Pluto said as he took another sip of his sake and then stamped another document.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 am

Raizen came in through the open door and he had a bored expression on his face. "Hey Kazekage sama is there anything to do?" Raizen said. "Im bored as hell." He said with a dull expression. Raizen then noticed the other shinobi in the office. "Oh another Anbu are you waiting for a mission to?" Raizen asked.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:49 am

"If your feeling bored. Why don't you sit down and have some sake? I'm sure its better than have nothing to do". Pluto said to the new comer. He looked at both men and then started stamping the other documents on his desk. "If you don't mind can either of you tell me what business you have with me? As you can see I'm rather busy these days, i hardly have time for myself". The Kazekage said as he shrugged his shoulders. He didn't even have to look up at the men in the room. He then tilted his head to look outside of the window. The wind were still blowing through the village. It was most soothing. And could easily take your mind off of things. Pluto then took off his Kazekage hat and robe. he then hung it on a chair beside him.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 am

Raizen sat down in a chair and accepted the offer for some sake from the Kazekage. "Well i was just bored and kinda wanted a mission." Raizen said. "But since there is none i guess ill just be on my way then" Raizen said while getting up he finished his sake really quickly and set the empty cup on the Kazekage's desk. "Thanks for the sake!" Raizen said as he left the office.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Nakashi had a friendly smile on his face while he saw Raizen and the kazekage having a drink. Nakashi wanted to join in as well but he wasnt the type of person that likes to have a good time around people. "I'll prefer fighting a giant sand strom than drinking sake with you two said Nakashi as he watched his teamate being a complete baka infront of the kazekage and himself.
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue160/160Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 pm

"Don't be so cynical. The sake is actually very good. You should try it out, maybe it would lighten you up a little bit". Pluto said as he looked into the direction of Nakashi. "At least have some fun a little. If you don't the ladies will think your too stuck up. So they won't look your way". Pluto said jokingly as he looked at Nakashi. "In any case, there will be a new anbu formation". Pluto said to Nakashi. Maybe Shishimaru shouldn't have left so soon. He could have heard what the kazekage were about to say. But in due time, they would all find out one way or another. "Looking at your record of late, you've been doing very well. And the bottom line is, i want you to be the leader of an Anbu branch. So you'll be promoted to an Anbu captain. But i need to know if i can trust you to do a good job Nakashi". Pluto said "Well then can I?". Pluto asked as he looked at Nakashi awaiting an answer from him.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Nakashi was hsocked and amazed at what the kazekage said to him he was just speechless and didnt know how to respond. "ummm well loard kazekage sama since its up to you to choose i would like to have the position to redeem the name of my clan as we are looked on badly at the moment. Beside i will also put myself on the line of the sake of the village and you as well said Nakashi as there was fire in his eyes. He wanted the kazekage to know how percious it would be for him to be captain of the anbu black Ops. He then bowed and looked at the kazekage and said "I will not let you down nor this village.. if you see that i'm straying ago from the goal of this village you have the permission to cut me down right now"
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:51 pm

"Easy their Nakashi". Pluto said as he heard the Anbu's last words. "But hopefully there will be no need for such actions". The Kazekage thought to himself. "And about this Clan politics, don't worry about it. I for one don't have a problem with your clan. It's rather unfair that people would treat the Enzro clan like they do. As far my rule goes for everyone. It doesn't matter which clan your from or who your are". Pluto said as he tried to make himself clear about his own philosophy. "In any case, I am putting my trust in you. And i have trust in you that you will do a good job. But for now, this meeting is over. I will give you more information when the time comes". Pluto said to Nakashi. The kazekage had matters he wanted to deal with. Very pressing matters, though they were rather selfish.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:44 am

"Yush... i will leave you now and let you carry on with you're work kazekage sama" said Nakashi as he headed for the door feeling much better that the kazekage accepted him and his clan. He would go out and have something to eat as he was hungry as ever. "Will i guess thats sorted out and its time to eat" said Nakashi as he was off to the ramen shop
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down