Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas

5 posters

Go down

Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas

Post by Sesshomaru Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

post what your ideas are cause im planning to make a new site
the following have been over done
Pokemon
Naruto
so no pokemon or naruto ideas
thansk
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue90/100Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue161/200Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty Re: Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas

Post by Dustin Azataku Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Why not fuze somethings together like... Dragonball Z, Bleach, and yes NARUTO... Because that would be PHENOMENAL... Or do something that's never been done before and make a Gangster Roleplaying site,(Think Saint's Row but RP style)... Or maybe something like a Death Note Roleplay...
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue100/100Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue150/150Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty Re: Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas

Post by Sesshomaru Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:27 pm

i will think about it thanks for your ideas
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue90/100Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue161/200Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Okay... So it's set in the future... Here's the backstory.. Razz

This story isn't for the faint at heart. What if I told you this story was of deception, of death... of an entire nations death. What if the few survivors were hunted down and murdered? What if your government thought to make a perfect world? What if everything you ever thought that was right was really wrong? What if you gave your power to the government, that was formed to help and protect you, and what they did was turn right around and betray you with that power?

The year is 2021. The United States had created weaponry that gave them the upper hand in World War 3. After World War 3 it seemed everyone was tired of war and settled down, or were they just plotting? Plotting for what? Was World War 4 on the verge of happening so fast right after World War 3?

America had turned into a chaotic land. Murders everyday. Teenagers pregnant at the age of twelve. Kids becoming gang members at the age of seven. Kids getting put in jail at age seven. Higher death rate than birth rate. Everything seemed to be getting worse, and the government didn't like it one bit.

October 12, 2021 was the day the government launched their super-secret project - Cleanse the Homeland. They were to bomb everywhere. Kill their own civilians to make an Utopia. That was their grand idea. Only five people in total knew about it.. But soon the entire world would hear of this story.

What didn't work to their plans though was people surviving. Uranium bombs had been dropped around cities. Most people didn't survive.. But still quite a few did. Most people when they heard of bombings happening around other cities took off running for the nearest mountain, cave, forest, etc.

What happened next shocked most of the survivors. It was a public announcement that they were to either turn themselves in or be hunted down and executed. Most fled permanently into the mountains or into caves. Some tried forming rebel groups.

Most of which had no effect, until the Government went to war with China. No one had saw it coming. American President, Barack Obama, who had been in power since 2009 due to the Americans not wanting him to leave, had been plotting this since four years before he took power. Most people had called him the anti-Christ, which was now seeming more and more likely. The scary thing was that the Chinese government didn't want a war with America, due to them just losing a world war, and had surrendered before any actual fighting took place.

November 26, 2021. Most of America is left in ruins. The survivors had a moment to breath without being scared due to America sending most of their troops to China. This would be the day the government would soon regret. The first major rebellion had finally took place.

New York had been one of the places the Government had taken over to fortify. The fort however wasn't heavily guarded due to the fact more than ninety percent of the troops that had been stationed their were set to China. The Rebellion had been made up of maybe fifty people, but that still outnumbered the people in the fort.

What they didn't know is the place had been a trap. Once they'd taken it the government had revealed they'd set that place up to be their death trap. The ones that wished to betray the others would only need step forward and reveal the locations of other survivors.

No one stepped forward that day and right at fifty people had been murdered. The government thought that it would stop the rebellions, but it only sparked more interest into them. The current day is January 4, 2022.
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue100/100Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue150/150Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:37 pm

yu yu hakusho or maybe full metal alchemist
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue200/200Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 am

yea full metal alchemist woud be cool to try , never played in one , but it's your choice you can make a dbz rpg or just combine some animes Very Happy
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue265/265Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 am

im gonna go with Full Metal Alchemist
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 am

tell me when you create it
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue265/265Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 am

I would join, but i don't remember nada about FMA.

I would have to revisit it again and even that would take sometime.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Left_bar_bleue200/200Im a Make a New Site Give me your ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down