Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Me A Chunnin

3 posters

Go down

Make Me A Chunnin Empty Make Me A Chunnin

Post by boku Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 am

Name:Sakumo

Clan:Hatake

Father: Kakashi

Mother: Anko (I dont no about it yet)

Squad:Team Anko

Village:Konoha Hidden In The Leaf

Jutsu Type:Earth, Water, Fire & Diamond

Own Jutsu:Diamond Fist's

A Rank Jutsu

Diamond Fist's is a tai/nin jutsu that cover my whole hand in to a diamond fist's, no required hand signs for this jutsu.

Jutsu's:
Name: Katon: Houkaryu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Gabe does the necessary hand seals and then emits hundreds of bullet-sized fire balls. Gabe can put hand around his mouth to control the fire and move the fireballs up, down, left, and right. This jutsu may cause a series of small burns and may cause a great amount of damage to the opponent or target!

Name: Dragon's Combo
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Gabe rapidly punches the opponent 50 times in the chest, kicks the opponent into the air, leaps into the air, while airborne he then faces his back away from the opponent, grabs the opponents legs and throws the opponent, sending him/her crashing into the ground.

Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu- The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Doton doyekki no jutsu- hands provided, it summons a earth quake.

Diamond Blockage: Its a shield made out of diamonds.

Back Ground/Story: Raised by Kakashi and was taught by Anko sensei and been put in a squad with Anko as the captain. being told stories of some of the missions that team 7 embarked on and told about the greate wonders of the 4th hokage who saved the village from the Kyuubi (9 Tailed Fox). And the story of how kakashi (father) got his sharingan from Obito and Rin. Still trying to find out who my mother is but im going to be number one ninja in my village.

Role Playing Sample: I was walking down the street one day then I saw the men who spelt my ramen all over me *HEY YOU THEY SHOUTED* I just kept on walking minding my own buissiness and then bang I yelled *Something bit me on the the back?!* It was a shurriken, I got very faintless and they used a scroll *100 shuriken fall scroll!* they shouted *Diamon Blokage!* i yelled, a force feild of diamonds proteced me from the 100 shurikens.........*DIAMOND FISTS I!* I screamed, My fists covered with diamond and then one punch to the jaw of the rouge shinobi and the battle was over.
*Bang......Bang.....Bang....* you could hear the soud effects off their faces and jaws. And then Anko caught me beating them to a pulp and i was grounded for the rest of the month.

Looks:

https://2img.net/h/i134.photobucket.com/albums/q94/Gcfreack/Kakashi%20Hatake/SakumoHatakeKakashiHatake.jpg

[b]CLICK ON URL TO SEE MY NINJA
boku
boku

Back to top Go down

Make Me A Chunnin Empty Re: Make Me A Chunnin

Post by Orion Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 am

For one thing... your not suppose to post here... also please follow our template?

2. you can only have 2 elements, 3 if your bloodline allows it.

3. Also its only Earth, Water, Fire and wind, oh and lightning. There is no diamond unless you create a clan that specialize in doing that.

4. The skills you made up are not detailed enough, please follow templates in jutsu creations.

5. we are in the future of the current naruto, i dont believe that anko and kakashi are in on this RP or any of naruto characters for that matter.

6. you can have more than that amount of jutsus... if you want to be Chuunin, you can infinite amount of jutsu rank B and lower. Remember, the highest jutsu you can have is Rank B in beginning to start off your profile, later on you can learn new jutsu by RPing for it and creating it in Jutsu Creation section.

7. Lastly... your RP sample is wierd

lol!

Last edited by Orion on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Orion
Orion
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue1/1Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Chakra:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue1/1Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Ryo:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:36 am

I'll get rid of it.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue200/200Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue178/200Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:
Make Me A Chunnin Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Make Me A Chunnin Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down