Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character

2 posters

Go down

My Character Empty My Character

Post by Hokage Demizo Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 am

Name:Demizo "The Devil Kage" Nara

Village:Leaf

Ninja Rank:Kage

Clan:Nara

Looks:My Character 157541

Personality:Demizo is calm,collected,and withdrawn person. He feels no emotion towards anyone is cold and at times Heartless .He is also lazy and very quite.

Special Characteristics:Null Void Energy is the special ability that gives the user the mastery over Null Void Energy this allows him to teleport ,to do special jutsu ,and to corrupt solid & liquids with his touch the village calls this the Devil's Touch the Devil's touch only works on non-living objects and liquids.He also has a powerful demon inside of him called Heriosho the Shadow Demon this amplifies his Null Void Energy powers and control over shadows. Demizo also has a kekki genki from his unknown clan the Daikuna that gives him the ability to create and control water but through Demizo hard training and his incarceration he was able to make his mastery even stronger .

Elements:Earth and Water Null Void Energy
Skills/Specialties: Main:Ninjutsu Sub: Kenjutsu

Weapons: Name:Tenji The Changing Sword
Type:Offensive
Description:When sheathed it looks like a old Katana with engravings on the handle.When unsheathed it takes the shape of any blade.It is said that the changed blade is a expression of the wielder.
Ability:The blade can change it's shape by using the chakra of the user.

Name:Beowulf Gauntlets and Greaves
Type:Offensive and Defensive
Description/Effect:Powerful Gauntlets and Greaves that where embedded with holy power from the Legendary Beast Beowulf.Theses pieces of armor can defend against kunai and shurikan.This weapon must be used in hand to hand combat only ,each time the opponent is hit by this a flash is made .Theses pieces of armor use chakra to make the user faster and stronger.

History/Background Story:Demizo was the pride of the Hidden Leaf until he tapped into his Powers at the age of 9 that is when he was attacked by the Shadow Demon Heriosho. He used his powers to save himself and as he used his new found powers the demon had Merged with him. Because of this he took on the Demons personality and he lost his true self.He later left the village to find himself once he returned he was classified as a Missing-Nin and for returning he went to prison where he broke out. He was going to destroy his village until he was asked to become Hokage he accepted and left his plans behind.Demizo was a orphaned child that was left in The Hidden Leafs care .He raised him self and got into lots of trouble.He was punished severely.If Demizo takes of his shirt it would reveal all the scars that he has .

Roleplay Sample:Demizo entered the bar the people grew silent and he felt that there was gonna be trouble . He sat down an ordered a drink then a big man came and said " We don't like your kind around here " the mans breathe wreaked of alcohol "so pay for your drink and leave or things ill get ugly".Demizo was silent,he took a sip from his beverage. Demizo then said "Leave me be or I will kill you."The man laughed and said " Puny man do you really think you can take me on ?" Demizo said" yes" then used Shunshin no Jutsu and appeared behind the man " Now let me enjoy my drink ".The Man was trembling and soiled his pants .Demizo let the man go and finished his drink as he began to leave the man tried to hit Demizo behind the head with a chair . Demizo Quickly deflected the chair and used Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands to bind him then threw a kunai straight into the man's forehead . Demizo remarked "Idiot" as he left bar.

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
My Character Left_bar_bleue100/100My Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
My Character Left_bar_bleue200/200My Character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
My Character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

My Character Empty Re: My Character

Post by Hokage Demizo Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 am

Jutsu Name:Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Effect:Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Jutsu Name:Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Effect:Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Jutsu Name:Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Effect:Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

Jutsu Name:Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Effect:Ninpou - Hitei Mushou is Ninjutsu technique used by Gosunkugi. After forming the needed handseal, Gosunkugi will emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

Jutsu Name:Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Ninpou: Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Jutsu Name:Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Effect:Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Justu Name:Doton • Doryuudan
Effect: is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Jutsu Name:Doton • Doryuu Heki
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Jutsu Name:Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu.

Jutsu Name:Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Jutsu Name:Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Effect:Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Jutsu Name:Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Effect:A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.

Jutsu Name:Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth Palm
Effect:Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Jutsu Name:Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Effect:Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Effect:Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:
My Character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokage Demizo Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:47 am

Jutsu Name:Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Effect:Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Jutsu Name:Shadow Wave
Effect:The user sends out a burst of dark chakra that hit anything in a 5 meter radius .This Jutsu also allows the user to conceal kunai and shurikan with in the Shadow Wave

Jutsu Name:Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Effect:Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Jutsu Name:Suitenhoufutsu - Sky and Water Convergence
Effect:Suiton • Suitenhoufutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja first does a string of hand seals, which causes water to rise from the ground and surround the target. Ruiga can then use this water to drown his target or as a medium to call forth his fish summons. Because Ruiga uses groundwater to create the jutsu, if he is in a rocky area, he will have difficulty utilizing this technique.

Jutsu Name:Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Senei Ta Jashu - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Effect:Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Effect:Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Jutsu Name:Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Effect:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Jutsu Name:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Effect:This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.
The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Effect:Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Effect:Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Jutsu Name:Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Effect:Taikigakure Ryuu: Mizukiri no Yaiba (Hidden Waterfall Style: Sword of Draining) is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

Jutsu Name:Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Effect:Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Jutsu Name:Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Effect:Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Skill Name:Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique
Effect:Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents.

Skill Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Effect:Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Momochi Zabuza was known as an expert in this technique during his times with the Hidden Mist ANBU.

Skill Name:Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Effect:Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu - Shadow Neck Bind Technique
Effect:Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique the clan member will first bind their target using the Kage Mane no Jutsu technique. Once the target can no longer move, they form the needed hand seal to initiate this technique. The clan member uses their shadow to form a hand which will creep up their opponents body to their neck. Once the hand reaches the neck, it will constrict in such a manner so as to strangle the opponent. However, the clan member will need to be careful. If their target has a lot of chakra, they can turn back the shadow hand and prevent it from binding their neck.

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
Effect:Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Skill Name:Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Effect:A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Creature Name:Cerberus The Three Headed Demon Beast
Description:A Giant Black Three Headed Beast With Red markings all over its body. This creature can only be summoned be a true beast master because any other would be destroyed by its violent and destructive nature.

Creature Name:Hydora The Demon Snake
Description:A Giant Blue Snake with multiple heads with Black Markings. This creature can only be summoned be a true beast master because any other would be consumed by its violent and blood thirsty nature.

Creature Name:Torkanofloma The Hoikyousha Spirit Bird
Description:A Giant Rainbow Colored Bird.This creature is made up of four different spirit birds.

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokage Demizo Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Jutsu Name:Null Void Energy Sphere(Devil Sphere)
Effect:The User builds up Null void energy into the shape of a sphere then charges at the enemy with the sphere.The moment the sphere hits, the sphere will shrink then it will grow again the size and power change cause's the enemy to go flying while the user is pushed back.The more Null Void Energy put in the bigger the sphere will be but the user can only put in so much without hurting him self.

Jutsu Name:Devil Warp
Type:Defensive
Effect:The user creates a purple blackish shadow that takes the form of a huge snake head that consumes the user like a shutting snake mouth the user then disappears in to the ground then appears some where else on the battle field. This jutsu is good for fast escapes and sneaking up on a opponent .The user may stay in this state for about 3 minutes while in this state melee weapons such a kunai ,shurikan have no effect on the user.The user may think of a location on the the battlefield and appear there if the user does not think of a specif location his subconscious will chose the location for the user.

Kage Nui - Shadow Sewing
Effect:Ninpou: Kage Nui is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique Shikamaru will first form the needed handseal to extend his shadow. Shikamaru will then change the handseal to cause the shadow to emerge from the ground in tendrils. The tendrils can extend and whip about and are strong enough to pierce nearby targets.

Kage Yose no Jutsu - Shadow Gathering Technique
Effect:Kage Yose no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. This technique uses the Kage Nui threads to extend from a Kage Kubi Shibari bound on the body. These threads can then pull an object back towards the one bound. In this case, the shadow thread was used to pull in wire and explosive tags which were surrounding the target. The Kage Nui then sewed the wire into the target, binding them with the wire and lacing them with explosive tags.

Jutsu Name:Chaos Bomb ( Ultimate Devil Sphere )
Effect:After doing the needed hand signs the user will tap into the Null Void Energy and create a giant Devil sphere that will destroy anything that it comes in contact with including the user .This Jutsu is a last resort Jutsu.

Jutsu Name:Null Void Shadow Demon Transformation
Type:Supplementary
Effect:The user taps into his Null Void Energy and his Shadow Demon Energy and transform into a Pitch Black Creature with wings and one tail in this state the user is super powerful but the user health and life span is cut down .This Jutsu happens with out the users freewill.

Jutsu Name:Null Void Jutsu A.K.A Dark Devil Void
Type:Last Resort
Effect:This jutsu is a last resort jutsu that should only be used Null Void Shadow Demon state if the user want's to live through this jutsu .This is a forbidden Jutsu. The user uses up all of his Null Void Energy and merges It with the Shadow Demon Energy to create a small rift in the Time Space Continuum to create a Giant Black Hole that sucks in and destroys anything that is sucked in.This Vortex requires so much energy that the user has very very little chance of surviving.

Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Effect:Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 pm

Sorry man no Nara Clan Jutsus
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
My Character Left_bar_bleue126/200My Character Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokage Demizo Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:12 am

Why Can't I Have Nara Clan Jutsu If I'm A Nara Clan Member ?Also I'm a Kage so why the hell not?If I can't use Nara Clan Jutsu whats the point of being a Nara Clan Member ?Eh genius?

Answer the questions. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hokage Demizo
Hokage Demizo
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:24 am

Renegade wrote:Jutsu Name:Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Effect:Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Jutsu Name:Shadow Bind
Effect:The user using the shadows under the opponent will create tendrils that come out of the ground and bind the enemy for a limited amount of time .

Jutsu Name:Shadow Wave
Effect:The user sends out a burst of dark chakra that hit anything in a 5 meter radius .This Jutsu also allows the user to conceal kunai and shurikan with in the Shadow Wave

Jutsu Name:Shadow Flip Kick
Effect:The user does a jumps and does a spinning kick .Then Shadows rise up and continue the kick four times with out the user even hitting the opponent.

Jutsu Name:Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Effect:Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Jutsu Name:Suitenhoufutsu - Sky and Water Convergence
Effect:Suiton • Suitenhoufutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja first does a string of hand seals, which causes water to rise from the ground and surround the target. Ruiga can then use this water to drown his target or as a medium to call forth his fish summons. Because Ruiga uses groundwater to create the jutsu, if he is in a rocky area, he will have difficulty utilizing this technique.

Jutsu Name:Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Senei Ta Jashu - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Effect:Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Effect:Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by wandering ninja Nagare. In his travels he has picked up many techniques and made them his own. With this technique, Nagare will form the needed hand seal and then touch a nearby object to take on its properties. For example, if he touched nearby stone, his body will become hard as a rock in whatever desired location. This technique also appears to give Nagare the ability to break his body down into smaller rock pieces and reform himself at will, even after having been blown to bits.

Jutsu Name:Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Effect:Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Jutsu Name:Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Effect:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Jutsu Name:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Effect:This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.
The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Effect:Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Effect:Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Jutsu Name:Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Effect:Taikigakure Ryuu: Mizukiri no Yaiba (Hidden Waterfall Style: Sword of Draining) is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

Jutsu Name:Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Effect:Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Jutsu Name:Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Effect:Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Skill Name:Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique
Effect:Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents.

Skill Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Effect:Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Momochi Zabuza was known as an expert in this technique during his times with the Hidden Mist ANBU.

Skill Name:Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Effect:Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Skill Name:Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Effect:A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Creature Name:Cerberus The Three Headed Demon Beast
Description:A Giant Black Three Headed Beast With Red markings all over its body. This creature can only be summoned be a true beast master because any other would be destroyed by its violent and destructive nature.

Creature Name:Hydora The Demon Snake
Description:A Giant Blue Snake with multiple heads with Black Markings. This creature can only be summoned be a true beast master because any other would be consumed by its violent and blood thirsty nature.

Creature Name:Torkanofloma The Hoikyousha Spirit Bird
Description:A Giant Rainbow Colored Bird.This creature is made up of four different spirit birds.

Jutsu Name:Blood Puppet Jutsu
Effect:This is a unique Jutsu that only Demizo can use.Using water mastery Demico will be able to control the blood in his opponents body making there opponent enabling them to move on there own free will with out hurting them self.This is a chakra sucking jutsu.

Thats way over powered.
You cant control someones blood -.-

Jutsu Name:Shadow Bind
Effect:The user using the shadows under the opponent will create tendrils that come out of the ground and bind the enemy for a limited amount of time

No way lol NO NARA CLAN

Jutsu Name:Shadow Flip Kick
Effect:The user does a jumps and does a spinning kick .Then Shadows rise up and continue the kick four times with out the user even hitting the opponent.

Sounds a lot like a Nara Clan Jutsu.
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:25 am

you cant have Nara Clan because first of all

It over powering.
Second its not a clan available.
And third even kages have thier limits.
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Jutsu Name:Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Effect:Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by wandering ninja Nagare. In his travels he has picked up many techniques and made them his own. With this technique, Nagare will form the needed hand seal and then touch a nearby object to take on its properties. For example, if he touched nearby stone, his body will become hard as a rock in whatever desired location. This technique also appears to give Nagare the ability to break his body down into smaller rock pieces and reform himself at will, even after having been blown to bits.

This is A Kekka Genki
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Renegade wrote:Name:Demizo "The Devil Kage" Daikuna

Village:Leaf

Ninja Rank:Kage

Clan:None

Looks:My Character 157541

Personality:Demizo is calm,collected,and withdrawn person. He feels no emotion towards anyone is cold and at times Heartless .He is also lazy and very quite.

Special Characteristics:Null Void Energy is the special ability that gives the user the mastery over Null Void Energy this allows him to teleport ,to do special jutsu ,and to corrupt solid & liquids with his touch the village calls this the Devil's Touch the Devil's touch only works on non-living objects and liquids.He also has a powerful demon inside of him called Heriosho the Shadow Demon this amplifies his Null Void Energy powers and control over shadows. Demizo also has a kekki genki from his unknown clan the Daikuna that gives him the ability to create and control water but through Demizo hard training and his incarceration he was able to make his mastery even stronger .

Elements:Earth and Water Null Void Energy
Skills/Specialties: Main:Ninjutsu Sub: Kenjutsu

Weapons: Name:Tenji The Changing Sword
Description:When sheathed it looks like a old Katana with engravings on the handle.When unsheathed it takes the shape of any blade.It is said that the changed blade is a expression of the wielder.
Ability:The blade can change it's shape by using the chakra of the user.

Name:Beowulf Gauntlets and Greaves
Type:Offensive and Defensive
Description/Effect:Powerful Gauntlets and Greaves that where embedded with holy power from the Legendary Beast Beowulf.Theses pieces of armor can defend against kunai and shurikan.This weapon must be used in hand to hand combat only ,each time the opponent is hit by this a flash is made .Theses pieces of armor use chakra to make the user faster and stronger.

History/Background Story:Demizo was the pride of the Hidden Leaf until he tapped into his Powers at the age of 9 that is when he was attacked by the Shadow Demon Heriosho. He used his powers to save himself and as he used his new found powers the demon had Merged with him. Because of this he took on the Demons personality and he lost his true self.He later left the village to find himself once he returned he was classified as a Missing-Nin and for returning he went to prison where he broke out. He was going to destroy his village until he was asked to become Hokage he accepted and left his plans behind.Demizo was a orphaned child that was left in The Hidden Leafs care .He raised him self and got into lots of trouble.He was punished severely.If Demizo takes of his shirt it would reveal all the scars that he has .

Roleplay Sample:Demizo entered the bar the people grew silent and he felt that there was gonna be trouble . He sat down an ordered a drink then a big man came and said " We don't like your kind around here " the mans breathe wreaked of alcohol "so pay for your drink and leave or things ill get ugly".Demizo was silent,he took a sip from his beverage. Demizo then said "Leave me be or I will kill you."The man laughed and said " Puny man do you really think you can take me on ?" Demizo said" yes" then used Shunshin no Jutsu and appeared behind the man " Now let me enjoy my drink ".The Man was trembling and soiled his pants .Demizo let the man go and finished his drink as he began to leave the man tried to hit Demizo behind the head with a chair . Demizo Quickly deflected the chair and used Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands to bind him then threw a kunai straight into the man's forehead . Demizo remarked "Idiot" as he left bar.

Approved
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Kage Mane Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique
Effect:Kage Mane Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara Shikamaru. Using Asuma's knives, Shikamaru can imbue his shadow chakra to create "pins" to stick his opponent in place. These knives absorb the chakra nature of the user and give off the nature's effect. In this case, the knives take on the Nara clan's shadow binding properties. By implanting the shadow chakra enhanced blade into the shadow of his target, they will be frozen in place; just as if they were caught in one of the clan members extended shadow bindings.

That jutsu is way over powered. Just delete or change that one and ur approved
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Approved
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down