Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm creating a character

2 posters

Go down

I'm creating a character Empty I'm creating a character

Post by Kenpachi Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 am

Name: Kenpachi Uchiha

Village: Konoha

Ninja Rank: jounin

Clan: Uchiha

Looks: I'm creating a character 470672

Personality: He's friendly , brave , funny and helpful. He allways helps his friends if he has time , he knows how to make everyone lought . He's a normal , happy jounin.

Special Characteristics: Sharingan lwl 3, can open two iner gates.

Elements: lightning, water

Skills/Specialties: Main: Ninjutsu / Sub : Taijutsu

Jutsus:
Academy jutsus

Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Ninpou: Ikadzuchi no Kiba is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. Drawing together his dual short swords, electrical energy will begin to crackle. A plume of of an electrified chakra-like essence will rise into the clouds above to activate the lightning to come crashing down on Raiga's target.

Ikadzuchi no Utage - Lightning Bolt Feast
Raisou (Lightning Burial): Ikadzuchi no Utage is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. Drawing together his dual short swords, electrical energy will begin to crackle. He will then implant his swords into the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack each target individually

Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Ninpou: Raigeki no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga spin the blades to generate a disk of lightning which will then pour down to cover his body and his swords. This electricity will envelope his body in a protective armor which will harm anyone who dares strike him directly.

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will form a ball of electricity which he can hurl at his opponent.

Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Ninpou: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Raiga's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against his opponent. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Suiton • Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Water Element. Kisame will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent who is in the water below.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Special note: Anime Only
Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Teppoudama - Bullet
Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, Gamabunta manifests a large amount of water in his mouth which he can then spit at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka - Spiritualism • Lightning Blade Creation
Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by Uchiha Sasuke. Before going into battle, Sasuke placed two summoning marks on his wrists. From these wrists he could quickly summon multiple bladed weapons, including various forms of shuriken.

Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii)
Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.

Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Konoha Dai Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Like the normal Senpuu, Lee uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.

Shishi Rendan - Lion Combo
ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.

Omote Renge - Front Lotus
Omote Renge is a Taijutsu technique which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a quick dash he is suddenly below his target and a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death
Though it is called "Leaf's Ancient Supreme Technique", Sennen Goroshi serves more as an insulting shock technique rather than a skilled Taijutsu technique. The ninja forms their hands into the seal of the tiger, and then jabs their fingers into the nether regions of their target. The result is shocking violation of the targets sanctity and often their launching in the air to stop the awkward feeling.

Weapons: Katana , kunais x5 , shurikens x10

History/Background Story:
Kenpachi was born in the konoho . He was a member of one of the great konoha's clans the Uchiha clan . His father died during a mission when Kenpachi was 4 years old , so he lived with his mother . He got his sharingan when he was 10years old . When he finished the academy he was a genning for 3years . He falled the chunin exams 1time and he became a chuunin on his second chuunin exams . After a few years he became a jounin of konoha . He had water and lightning natured chakra . He learned allot of ninjutsu . He is training taijutsu too . Most of his missions are a sucsess. He continues to do missions and serve the hokage of konoha and he hoppes to become a hokage or an ambu captain some day and become a master of the sharingan.

Roleplay Sample:
Kenpachi went to the hokage's ofice to get another mission . This time his mission was to assasinate a criminal from the sound vilage . So he listens to all the orders from the hokage and heads out . He stops for alitle at the gates . He looks around and his eyes stop at the hokage mountain . He looks at the mountain with honor and hoppes that his face will be on that mountain sometime . Then he heads of to the sound vilage to complete the mission . After some time he stops at an alitle town near the sound vilage . He orders a room at the hotel and heads out to look around the vilage . After some time of looking around he stops at a bar . He orders some drinks and sits down. While drinking he hears someone talking about the criminal and after some time of listening he finds out that the criminal he's looking for is in this town. After that he rushes of to look around the town for the criminal . He finds him in the forest and silently get's closer to him . So he looks at the criminal to make sure that he got the right guy. Then he uses Dynamic entry and kicks the criminal . He doesn't give time for the criminal to get up and quicly uses Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu . Traps the criminal into a water prison and let's the clones atack him in the prison but the guy is not a silly thieve , he bangs all the clones . Kenpachi jumps back and makes some handseals and lounches Suiryuudan no Jutsu at the criminal. The dragon sucsesfuly strikes the criminal . The criminal takes big damage and falls down on the ground . Kenpachi looks at him and takes him to the vilage . The hokage puts the criminal into prison . So Kenpachi tells some details from the mission to the hokage and wents home .

Last edited by Kenpachi on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue265/265I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

I'm creating a character Empty Re: I'm creating a character

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 am

Kuchiyose • Tsuiga no Jutsu - Tracking Fang Technique
Ninpou: Kuchiyose • Doton • Tsuiga no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Earth element. Kakashi will withdraw the tracking scroll from the pouch on his vest and wipe the blood of the one he wants tracked on it. After forming the needed handseals, he will slam the scroll onto the ground. This will release his nin dogs into the earth to follow their excellent sense of smell to track the targets blood. This allows Kakashi to track his short range target, even when he can not see them. This technique can also be used to set up his Raikiri. After finding their target the dogs will emerge from the ground to bite and pin down their target. This can allow Kakashi to execute the Raikiri without fear of a counter attack.

thats an earth element jutsu and u dont have that element

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

u cant start out with that jutsu

Kirin
Range: Far (10m+)
Note: Kirin is a mythological chimerical creature that punishes the wicked.
Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Sasuke will first launch fireballs into the sky above using his Gouryuuka jutsu. These fireballs will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Sasuke will then form Chidori and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction.

that jutsus too OP
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:20 am

approved
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 am

Hey who made me a genin , I shoud be a jounin.
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
I'm creating a character Left_bar_bleue265/265I'm creating a character Empty_bar_bleue  (265/265)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down