Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutsu Training

Go down

Jutsu Training Empty Jutsu Training

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Raizen woke up in his house in the Sand Village and thought to himself "I havent trained with my new sword yet i shoud probably get to it." He got up and brushed his teeth and took a shower. He then went over to put on his training clothes. After he was done getting ready he prepared all the things he needed to take with him like kunai and explosive notes. He then went over to pick up his new sword when...

"Who dares disturb me in my slumber?!" the sword began to speak to him but then Raizen realized it was actually a baboon spirit within the sword. "I am Raizen Senju. And you must be the spirit of this sword. Well then I am your new master." Raizen said with a smirk on his face. "HAHAHA! You? My master? Youve gotta be kidding me!" The spirit said. Raizen got an angry look on his face. "If you want to be my master you will have to prove that you are strong enough to defeat me." The spirit said.

"Well thats great then. I was just about to go down to the training grounds to train. After my training we can fight and then ill become your master." Raizen said in confidence. "Confident arent you? Well then lets get going." The spirit said. "Dont cry when i beat you." Raizen said over confidently. "Oh dont worry i think ill be alright you little brat." The spirit said with an angry look on his face. They both then went off to the training grounds.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue200/200Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Training Empty Re: Jutsu Training

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 pm

When Raizen arrived at the training feild he said to the spirit "Okay were here now im gonna do some training before our little battle." The spirit came out of the sword. "Okay then but its probably not gonna help your gonna lose even if you train for one thousand years." The spirit said with a grin. "Haha very funny." Raizen said sarcastically. Now shut up and let me train." Raizen said with an annoyed look on his face.

Raizen put his hand on his summoning seal on his wrist and shouted "Zangetsu!". Zangetsu apeared in Raizen's hand. "The legendary blade Zangetsu? How did that brat get his hands on that?" The spirit thought to himself. "Okay now to train with Zangetsu then ill start training with my other sword then ill train all my different jutsu." Raizen said while getting into a battlle stance with his sword, Zangetsu. "Lets go"

Raizen then began slashing at a training post. He slashed all twenty of them in one hit. "Hmmm this kid is pretty good." The spirit thought to himself. "Okay now time to pratice Getsuga Tensho!" Raizen said with a huge smile on his face. "Getsuga Tensho?!?! Can this kid really pull off a technique that powerful?!?!" The spirit thought to himself. "Okay then lets do this!" Raizen said as he raised his blade, Gantetsu above his head...
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:
Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Raizen slowly raised his sword above his head. "Theres now way he can pull it off." The spirit thought to himself. Raizen began to charge large amounts of chakra into the tip of his sword. "Or is there..." The spirit thought to him self. Raizen then quickly brought the sword down. "No way!" The spirit thought. "Getsuga Tensho!" Raizen shouted as he let out a huge cresent moon shaped blast out of his sword, Gantetsu.

"Woah that kid actually knows how to do the legendary Getsuga Tensho... who would've thought it." The spirit thought to himself. "Wheew I always love doing that jutsu its so cool to just watch that energy blast go on and on." Raizen said. "Ok now im all done with Gantetsu's training." Gantetsu then poofed away back to where Raizen's swords were held in a different world.

"Ok now to train with Senbonzakura." Raizen said while putting his hand on his summoning seal on his wrist. "Senbonzakura!?!? He has that legendary sword too!!?!" The spirit thought to himself. Then Senbonzakura appeared in Raizen's hand. "If this kid has two legendary swords already why does he need me?" Thought the spirit to himself. "Now to train the Chire technique." Raizen said. "Wow this kid might be worthy of weilding me."
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Raizen then said "Chire, Senbonzakura!" Then the sword shattered into millions of peices and sliced eighty trees in half. The pieces then sliced up the rest of the training dummies and kunai throwing posts. All the pieces gathered and reformed back to form Senbonzakura. "Ok now to practice Hakutieken." Raizen said with a smile. He then held up Senbonzakura and said "Hakutieken!". Then the sword began to glow brightly.

After that thousands of swords formed around Raizen. "This technique is amazing all those blades are amazing lets see what happens..." The spirit thought to himself. "Now watch this spirit!" Raizen shouted confidently. Then the thousands of swords cut down thousands of trees and many other things. "Wow that is one of the most powerful techniques i have ever seen." the spirit said. "I know thats probably the strongest techniques in my arsenal." Raizen said

"Ok now that i am done with Senbonzakura's training..." Raizen said while Senonzakura poofed away. "Im ready for our fight." Raizen said with a smirk on his face. "I dont think that will be nessasary." The spirit said. "Your plent strong enough to wield me." the spirit said. "Really wow thanks." Raizen said."There is just one thing you will need to know about me" the spirit said. "My name is...Zabimaru!"
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:38 pm

"Zabimaru eh? Well nice to meet you im Raizen." Raizen said. "Ok then now im gonna teach you a technique with me." The spirit said. "Its called Hoero. And it will be very useful." the spirit said. Ok now then im gonna go back in to the sword and ill give you further instruction from in there understood?" The spirit asked. "Understood." Raizen said with a grin. "Ok then." The spirit said while getting back into the sword. "Now unsheath me." The demon said...

Raizen unsheathed the sword and said "Now what?". "Now you concentrated your chakra into me." The spirit answered.Raizen did as the spirit told and said "Ok then now what?". "Now say Hoero." The spirit answered. "Hoero!" Raizen shouted. "Now say my name then the jutsu should activate. "Hoero Zabimaru!" The sword then turned into a big axe like blade. "Now you can use me like a whip and attack your opponents from a distance.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down