Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabimaru Training (not done)

Go down

Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty Zabimaru Training (not done)

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Raizen got up after a good nights sleep and went to take a shower. After his shower he went to brush his teeth then he got on his clothes and grabbed his bag. He then put kunai explosive notes etc. and put them into the bag so he could do some training which he had been noglecting to do for a very long time now. He then went to grab his summoning scrolls when...

"Its time you finnally mastered my powers." A voice said. "Huh? Oh its just you Zabimaru." Raizen said with an annoyed look on his face. "Just me? I am an all powerful spirit now treat me with some respect!" Zabimaru shouted. "Sorry,sorry, just a little tired." Raizen said. "Its fine now your gonna master my final technique today so get ready and then we will go.

"Ok then but i do need to train on some other things first and then after that ill train on that jutsu." Raizen said with a calm look on his face. "Fine whatever i guess i can wait then." Zabimaru said with an angry look on his face. "Okay then lets get going." Raizen said grabbing his bag and heading out the door. Zabimaru followed close behind him with an annoyed look on his face because of having to wait for the oppurtunity of training.

Last edited by Shishimaru Senju on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue100/100Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue200/200Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty Re: Zabimaru Training (not done)

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Raizen and Zabimaru got to the training field and found a secluded spot where Raizen wouldn't hurt anyone with his dangerous techniques. "Ok then ill start with Gantetsu training." Raizen said with a smile on his face. "Your gonna start with Gantetsu?!?! Why did you pick Gantetsu over me?" Zabimaru asked. "Because i haven't trained with Gantetsu in a while and i dont want to get rusty" Raizen said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Fine i understand." Zabimaru says. "Good now i can get started." Raizen said with a smirk. He then places his hand on the summoning seal on his wrist and shouts "Gantetsu!" Then Gantetsu appears in his hand. "Ok now lets begin." Raizen says. He then slashes Gantetsu and cuts down thirty trees. Wow im getting better with Gantetsu i haven't been getting rusty at all only more powerful." Raizen says with a huge smile on his face.

"That is pretty impressive." Zabimaru says. "Thanks." Raizen says with a grin. "Okay now to practice Getsuga Tensho." Raizen says. He then raises Gantetsu over his head and charges chakra into the tip of the blade. He then quickly brings it down and shouts "Getsuga Tensho!" After that he released a cresent moon shaped blast from the tip of the blade. The blast cut down one hundred trees. "Wow this kid is pretty good." Zabimaru thought to himself.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue100/100Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue200/200Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Zabimaru Training (not done) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zabimaru Training (not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:27 pm

"Okay then i think that ends it for Gantetsu training." Raizen says with a grin. "And im pretty sure the training was a sucess what do you think Zabimaru?" Raizen asked. "Yeah id say being able to cut down a hundred trees with one blast is a sucess." Zabimaru said. "Hahaha thanks that was pretty cool wasn't it. "If thats your definition of cool, cutting down a hundred trees and possibly injuruing people, then yes i guess it was cool." Zabimaru said sarcastically.

Raizen then sent Gantetsu back to the place he kept his swords.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down