Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ninja

2 posters

Go down

my   ninja Empty my ninja

Post by jv12468 Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:31 am

Name:hikay soran

Village:konoha

Ninja Rank: akatski

Clan:unkon

Looks: www.tektek.org/dream or give detailed information)

Personality:never happy almost never sad only angry hates life most of the time

Special Characteristics: wen gets mad eyes tern red and purpl chakra gose around him

Elements: Lightning,water

Skills/Specialties: primary Taijutsu,main Ninjutsu,

Jutsus:Chidori Rank: A
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Jutsu Name:Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Effect:Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Jutsu Name:Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Effect:Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

Jutsu Name:Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Effect:Ninpou - Hitei Mushou is Ninjutsu technique used by Gosunkugi. After forming the needed handseal, Gosunkugi will emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

Jutsu Name:Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Ninpou: Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Justu Name:Doton • Doryuudan
Effect: is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Jutsu Name:Doton • Doryuu Heki
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Jutsu Name:Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu.

Jutsu Name:Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Effect:Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Jutsu Name:Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Effect:Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Jutsu Name:Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Effect:A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.

Jutsu Name:Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth Palm
Effect:Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Jutsu Name:Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Effect:Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Effect:Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Jutsu Name:Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Effect:Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Jutsu Name:Shadow Wave
Effect:The user sends out a burst of dark chakra that hit anything in a 5 meter radius .This Jutsu also allows the user to conceal kunai and shurikan with in the Shadow Wave

Jutsu Name:Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Effect:Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Jutsu Name:Suitenhoufutsu - Sky and Water Convergence
Effect:Suiton • Suitenhoufutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja first does a string of hand seals, which causes water to rise from the ground and surround the target. Ruiga can then use this water to drown his target or as a medium to call forth his fish summons. Because Ruiga uses groundwater to create the jutsu, if he is in a rocky area, he will have difficulty utilizing this technique.

Jutsu Name:Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Effect:Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Jutsu Name:Senei Ta Jashu - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Effect:Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Effect:Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Jutsu Name:Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Effect:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Jutsu Name:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Effect:This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.
The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Effect:Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Effect:Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Jutsu Name:Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Effect:Taikigakure Ryuu: Mizukiri no Yaiba (Hidden Waterfall Style: Sword of Draining) is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

Jutsu Name:Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Effect:Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Jutsu Name:Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Effect:Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Skill Name:Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique
Effect:Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents.

Skill Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Effect:Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Momochi Zabuza was known as an expert in this technique during his times with the Hidden Mist ANBU.

Skill Name:Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Effect:Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

jutsu name chakra take over
makes boby compleatly in to chakra increasin chakra and damig 100% but most likely u will die after useing

Weapons:a wolf blade just a katana

History/Background Story:born in an unknone villege dropd at the hiddin leef wen a baby becus wat was inside of him noone at the hidden leef villge new wat was inside him so he grew up good for the most part and was always wonder ing who his parents were he tride many times to find out who his parents are but he falled and now in present time he has tride 107 times and fald evry time

Roleplay Samplesiting at a tree hikay heres a wizzing sound and looks up and see,s a sherikin flying at him he jumps and the sherikin cuts hikays leg alittle bit he yells aahh and he seas a hooded man runing tords him so hikay gets pist and his eyes tern red and purpul chakra gose around him and he runs at the hooded man and gose to hit him but the hooded man grabs his fist and yells seal and hikay passes out

jv12468
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue750/750my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Chakra:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue160/160my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Ryo:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue1/1my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

my   ninja Empty Re: my ninja

Post by Matamo Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:19 am

approved
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue100/100my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue126/200my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
my   ninja Left_bar_bleue100000/100000my   ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down