Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anbu formation

2 posters

Go down

Anbu formation Empty Anbu formation

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm

I don't know about other villages, but i would like to see the Sand doing something like this. Or at least similar. But feel free to voice your opinion, i could be missing something. This is something i had in mind, however we could change this around to suit the current situation. However i could see Anbu squads operating like this in the future.

“Saiku-Kison” (Tactics and Assassination)

The Saiku-Kison division will master in the art of the silent kill. Those who choice this area of ANBU will learn great methods of assassination and will be expected to learn the points of the body in which a hit can cause instant kills.

• Shunshin No Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
• Bikou Ninjutsu (Shadowing Stealth Technique)
• Advanced Assassination Methods
• Aum no Ansatsu Jutsu (Spiritual Balance Assassination Technique)
• Geographic Skills
• Advanced Knowledge of the land of Fire
• Advanced Knowledge of neighboring countries and their terrain.
• Long Range Fighting

“Yami” (Darkness)

The ANBU of this division will learn to become one with their shadows and the shadows of objects around them. The will master the art of stealth and learn to stop their breath. The will learn to become darkness itself. They will learn how to use weapons effectively; The one hit kill style is what they will be needed to master.

• Bikou Ninjutsu (Shadowing Stealth Technique)
• Shunshin No Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
• Kage Shuriken No Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)
• Kakuremino No Jutsu (Camouflage Cloak Technique)
• Advanced Stealth Techniques
• Advanced Information Retrieval techniques
• Long Ranged Fighting

“Kikkyuu” (Seekers)

The ANBU of this division will specialize in tracking and hunting. For example when a shinobi leaves Konoha they will be called upon to form a group. This group will be lead by a Kikkyuu ANBU member as its leader. ANBU of this division will have senses on great levels they will also be required to know and memorize the geography of the land of fire.

• Fukumi Hari (Hidden Needles)
• Shikomi Shindan (Prepared Needles)
• Jourou Senbon (Sprinkling Needles)
• Senbon Shuujuku (Senbon Mastery)
• Tracking knowledge
• Tracking Methods
• Both Short & Long Ranged Fighting

“Kashaku & Shinmon” (Torture and Interrogation)

ANBU of this division will specialize in both interrogation and torturing methods. These ANBU will be called upon when enemy shinobi are captured. They will learn vast methods of learning how to penetrate and control the human mind in ways of leaking and forcing information out of a target. During times of war Kashaku & Shinmon will be seen working together with Kikkyuu ANBU members.

• Jinmon Genjutsu (Interrogation Genjutsu)
• Kori Shinchuu No Jutsu (Sly mind affect technique)
• Magen – Narakumi No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion – Hell viewing technique)
• Sennou Jutsu (Brainwashing Technique)
• Nerve Knowledge
• Torture Knowledge
• Torture Methods
• Advanced Kai

“Engo-tenhou” (Defense & Counter)

The ANBU of this division will specialize in defensive and counter attack maneuvers. For example if Konoha is attacked the ANBU of this division would gather information on the enemies’ numbers and lead groups into battle. The group of ANBU who protect the Hokage are skilled and well known through this ANBU art. The ANBU here will also be expected to be able to think on their feet and come up with various counter defense and offensive plans in battle.

• Doton: Doryuuheki (Earth Style Wall)
• Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Style Wall)
• Kekkai Houjin (Barrier Method Battle Array)
• Advanced Kai
• Advanced Taijutsu
• Great Stamina and Endurance skills
• Evasive Maneuvers

“Eisei” (Medical)

The ANBU of this division will excel in medical ninjutsu. Every ANBU group during missions will have one member from this division. The ANBU of this division will be expected to respond quickly during emergencies. Overall abilities the ANBU of this division will also need the major knowledge of every point and part of the human body. Its functions, chakra flow, and blood flow knowledge also. This division is said to consist of geniuses along with the Engo-Tenhou division.

• Shousen Jutsu (Mystical Hand Technique)
• Chakra No Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
• Chikatsu Saisei No Jutsu (Healing Resuscitation Regeneration)
• Advanced Herbal Knowledge
• Advanced Medical Knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of the human body
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue100/100Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue200/200Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Anbu formation Empty Re: Anbu formation

Post by Matamo Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:53 pm

i think it should be Medical and backup ninja for the medical ninja squad. Then i would fit perfectly in thier. Razz
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue100/100Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue126/200Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
Anbu formation Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Anbu formation Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down