Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raizen vs Pluto

2 posters

Go down

Raizen vs Pluto Empty Raizen vs Pluto

Post by Shishimaru Senju Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Raizen wakes up and remembers he has a spar today. "Oh i better get going." Raizen said while jumping out of bed. He then got dressed and got his things together and headed out the door. He arrived at the sparring arena and saw that his opponent wasn't there yet. He then sat down under a tree and closed his eyes. It appeared he was sleeping but he was actually thinking of a strategy.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Raizen vs Pluto Left_bar_bleue100/100Raizen vs Pluto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Raizen vs Pluto Left_bar_bleue200/200Raizen vs Pluto Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Raizen vs Pluto Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Raizen vs Pluto Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

http://ultimateninjarpg.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Raizen vs Pluto Empty Re: Raizen vs Pluto

Post by Hizato Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Pluto arrived at the arena in a swirl of sand. Only to see that his opponent were already there. "Hey what you doing? Don't tell me you were waiting all this time". Pluto said with a fox grin on his face. The wind then blew through the arena, it felt soothing. The Kazekage stood there for a moment and awaited a reply from his opponent. "Well then I guess you can attack first. I made you wait, so its the least i can do". Pluto said with a smirk on his face as he took his stance. A spar is just what he needed to take his mind off things. For some reason all his troubles were washed away during a battle.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:
Raizen vs Pluto Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Raizen vs Pluto Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Raizen opened his eyes after the full calculation of his strategy. "Ok i'll start." He said with a grin. He then jumped on top of a nearby tree and placed his hand on the summoning seal on his wrist and shouted "Senbonzakura!" and his sword appeared in his hand. "Ok then now Chire, Senbonzakura." Raizen said. Then, his placed shattered into thousands of invisible pieces and thanks to the blade's power it appeared flower petals were coming straight at the enemy when really it was thousand of needles

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Range: -
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.

Jutsu:Chire!-Scatter
Element:none
Effect:When Raizen says the word "Chire!" ("Scatter!"). Then senbonzakura shatters into one thousand blades that are so small they can not be seen, when those blades take flight the reflections of the light cause them to look like scattered flower petals. They scatter and shread the enemy.
Skill:Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu

-20 Chakra points 180 left
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Pluto watched as his opponent find himself on top of a tree. "Now what are you up to now". His opponent then summoned a sword, it was rather strange. Swords were meant for close combat, instead his opponent seems to be focusing on long range. The Kazekage then heard the words scatter, he didn't know what to make of it really. "Nice cherry petals, such a beautiful site. But i doubt those things are just pretty". Pluto said as he started forming a couple of hand seals. "Satetsu-Tengai ( Metal dome)". Pluto shouted as a dome formed over him. He didn't know what kind of attack it was, but he couldn't take any chances.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu". However the shadow clone didn't appear which seemed rather odd in itself. Pluto then watched and waited for his opponent next move. He had no intention of finding out, just what those petals were capable of.

Satetsu-Tengai ( Metal dome)

Rank-B
Range-close (0~5m)
Type- Defense

Utilizing the iron sand, the user will form a set of hand seals. A metal dome will then form, protecting the user from harm. The metal dome is very solid and also spread under the foot of the user. With the intention of stopping incoming attacks from underground.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique

Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin. -10 190/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishimaru Senju Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Raizen seeing that his opponent was rather suspicious of his attack. "Dang thought he would fall for it but you can never underestimate a Kazekage i guess." Raizen thought to himself. He then thought of a strategy while his opponent covered himself with the dome. Well i can't think of a way to pierce it." Thought Raizen. "Ill just wait it out." Raizen thought.
Shishimaru Senju
Shishimaru Senju
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:22 am

Pluto stood inside his metal dome silently awaiting his opponent's first move. He didn't know what to his opponent were planning. Everything seemed far too quite, maybe he was playing the same game as the Kazekage. And that would be the waiting game. "I guess its time to use you then". Pluto said as he stood there. The Kage bunshin he create earlier started traveling underground to its target. Finding itself behind Raizen and the tree he stood a top of. The kage bunshin would then release a deadly attack, but a rather silent one on him. The Kage bunshin started forming a set of hand seals as it emerged from the ground. "Doku Enmu no jutsu- Venom mist". The mist would then go forth with the intention of catching the opponent off guard. It was the perfect set up.

Name: Doku Enmu no jutsu- Venom mist
Range- far (10m+)
Rank- B
Element: none
Skill: Ninjutsu

Effect: After forming a set of hand seals, the user will spew a poisonous mist at their opponent. The mist contains a very potent poison. If an opponent should inhale the poison. Their health will slowly deteriorate, which will eventually result in death. The Poision from the mist are able to kill other living creatures as well.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down